Tuesday, March 24, 2009

::..Alamak...:: [ Kena Tag lh plak aihhh ]

Aiy0hh...miss beauty,i really d0n't n0e h0w t0 play dia tag game...but i'll give a try h...haisssh~

1) Do you think you're hot?
=Sangggggaaatttttt...ahakz~

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.


3) Why do you like that picture?
=simply weird0 akward 0f me..L0L~

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
=Hmm...last week..yerp...c0nfirm mmg last week!

5) The last song you listened to?
=Terima Kasih Cinta by AFGHAN..hmm...

6) What are you doing now besides this?
=Ad0iyaii...bar0 smp umah lerr...nk bas0h bajuuuuuuuu plakkk!HUH~

People I tag :
=X ade lagik lh...=(

Who is number 1?
=My G0d ALLAH..

Say something about number 5.
=My frenz plus 5 is my lucky number l0l..*wink

How about number 3?
=My CHENTA!wheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii =P

Who is number 2?
=My Family of c0z!

1 comment:

misz beauty said...

tq... tq for doing diz tagged... nantikan taggeg2 yg bakal muncul akan dtg.. huhuhuuu;-)